Dried arnica flowers are typically used in arnica salve for pain relief, stress relief, and to treat bruises and inflammation.
EASILY ADD TO YOUR BATH TO EASE SORE & ACHEY MUSCLES!
Create your own natural pain relief remedy using dried arnica flowers.
- arnica oil
- arnica tea (not to drink)
- arnica salve & ointment
- arnica bath soak or foot bath
Arnica is not safe to consume by mouth, however it can be used in a tea form, in oils and salves for many different ailments.
- hair care - apply topically to scalp to protect agains inflammatory conditions (dandruff) and can help minimize hair loss
- skincare - arnica salve can help reduce scars, acne, blemishes. Can calm itchy irritating skin conditions such as poison ivy & eczema
- pain relief - arnica salve can help alleviate sore muscles and aching joints and can help reduce swelling and wound healing
- stress relief - use arnica salve as a foot bath to help with relaxation
Not sure how to make arnica tea, find out how by following the link here.
***WHOLESALE PRICES AVAILABLE***
***MESSAGE ME FOR LINE SHEETS***
***DO NOT INGEST***Recommended for topical application only
**Do not apply to broken skin
Disclaimer: Herbal Rose Apothecary products are not reviewed by the FDA. We do not make any claims, promises, or health benefits of any products. All statements are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. We only offer our opinions and resources based on research, product testing, and customer reviews. These products are intended to support well-being and overall awesomeness. Use at your own risk. We are not responsible for accidents, misuse, or adverse reactions. Everybody reacts differently to plant medicines and caution should be taken at all times. Always seek advice from a medical professional or primary care physician.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Please allow 1-3 days for processing. Once shipped your order should arrive within 2-8 business days.
*NOT TO BE INGESTED
Don't Forget to Subscribe!
Learn how you can have your own apothecary.
Sign up to receive DIY recipes, herbal education and special discounts!
Get free shipping when you spend over $50.